To start a meeting, open Zoom:
- Click the arrow to the right of New Meeting, then select Start with video or Use my personal meeting ID. By default, Zoom meetings will begin with video enabled.
- You will be prompted to join the meeting with audio or you can choose to leave your audio disabled.
- Click the Invite button to invite: contacts, a Zoom room, or an email address.
- You can also copy the URL to the meeting or the invitation itself and paste into an email, Slack channel, or other form of communication.
To schedule a meeting, open the app:
- Click Schedule.
- Enter the meeting parameters, including: when the meeting will occur, video and audio options, meeting options, and what calendar you would like to output it to.
- Click the Schedule button, and a calendar invitation will launch in your primary mail application. You can then send the invite to any individuals you would like to attend.
Visit Enabling and Adding a Co-Host for more information on setting up a co-host for your meeting or webinar.