Integrated, cloud-based document editing, storage and collaboration tools provided as part of Google's "all-in-one" suite solution.
Optional Tools and Features
- Chrome Sync - feature to synchronize bookmarks, history, passwords, and other settings across devices signed in to Chrome.
- Contacts - store personal email addresses and groups; CMU email addresses are included by default.
- Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms - tools to create, edit, share and collaborate on files stored in Drive.
- Drive - unlimited storage for files.
- Hangouts - real time communicaton through chat, voice and video for up to 25 people
- Hangouts Meet real time communication through video for up to 50 people.
- Keep - collaboration tool for note taking, lists, photos and audio.
- Mail and Calendar - email and calendar offering.
- Sites - tool to create personal websites on the G Suite Basic domain.
Students, faculty and staff with G Suite