Technology Impact Assessment
Technology Impact Assessment is a service provided by DR/BC Services (in collaboration with technology and business functional owners) to assess the service(s) that a technology solution provides, the potential impact in the event that service becomes unavailable due to a disaster or significant business disruption, determine the appropriate recovery objectives, and provide recommendations to establish or strengthen recovery capabilities.
- Assesses current capabilities that the technology provides and who depends on those capabilities
- Identifies the potential impact (financial, reputational, regulatory, legal) if the technology were not available due to a disaster or significant business disruption
- Documents recovery objective requirements from the functional owner of the technology
- Provides technology and business functional ownership with a complete overview and assessment of the technology
- Recommends the disaster recovery solution that would meet recovery objectives and mitigate potential negative loss implications in the event of a disaster or significant business disruption
- Provide compliance benefits
How to Get Started
DR/BC Services delivers the service as part of the Disaster Recovery Planning process.
Contact us to discuss your needs and schedule a meeting.