Disaster Recovery Planning
Disaster Recovery Planning documents the procedures, activities, roles, key decision points and resources required to recover and restore technology within defined recovery objectives in the event of a disaster or significant business disruption.
- Mitigates business risks and financial exposures
- Enables effective decision making
- Builds confidence within the organization and provides peace of mind that in the event of a disaster, staff members will know what to do and how to communicate
- Provides compliance benefits
- Documents the procedures to effectively recover and restore services
- Defines the roles and responsibilities of the recovery team
How to Get Started
DR/BC Services works closely with business function leadership to create their Business Continuity Plans following the conclusion of the Business Impact Analysis.
Contact us to discuss your needs and schedule a meeting.