SERVICE OUTAGE: NETWORK MAINTENANCE 07/27/13
DATE/TIME: July 27, 2013, 6:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m.
There may be brief, intermittent network service interruptions while routine maintenance is performed on the network infrastructure.
- Andrew File System (AFS)
- Calendar (Andrew Calendar)
- Directory Services (LDAP)
- Email (Cyrus, Exchange, Outlook Web Access, Webmail)
- Network Registration Systems (NetReg, QuickReg, AuthBridge)
- Printing (Andrew Printing)
- Software License Servers
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Web Portal
- Web Services: AFS, CMS, AWPS
SERVICES NOT AFFECTED:
- External Internet connectivity will be available during the outage (on-campus computers connected via wired or wireless Ethernet)
- DNS & DHCP
Computing Services will be performing annual, routine maintenance on redundant components of the Computing Services primary data center network. There may be brief connectivity disruptions to the affected services for the duration of the maintenance.
Please direct any questions or comments to the Computing Services Help Center (412-268-HELP or email@example.com)