March 21, 2023
The Help Center is Here to Support You
Struggling with one of CMU’s tech services, like wireless network access or two-factor authentication? The Computing Services Help Center is here to support you!
What is the Help Center?
The Help Center is a team of expert technology consultants that excel at quick problem-solving. Their main goal is to help you overcome tech issues so that you can get back to accomplishing your goals. And if they can’t help you immediately, they’ll work with their colleagues to find you an answer in no time.
In a recent survey, 100 percent of CMU community members who contacted the Help Center with an urgent issue reported that consultants helped them find a solution within the same day.
When should I use the Help Center?
If you’re having trouble with any of CMU’s technology services and can’t find a solution on our website, contact the Help Center.
Here are a few common reasons why you may reach out for support:
- Why can’t I connect my device to the network?
- Help! I’m locked out of two-factor authentication with DUO.
- How do I access the VPN from my device?
- Why can’t I download the software I need for class?
- What’s the best file storage and email solution for group work?
How do I use the Help Center?
Call 412-268-4357 (HELP).
Stop by during walk-in hours.