AnyConnect for iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
Follow the steps below to install and configure Cisco AnyConnect for your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- Install Cisco AnyConnect from the iTunes App Store.
- Once installed, open the AnyConnect app.
- Select Add VPN Connection.
- Enter a Description (e.g., CMU General VPN) and the Server Address vpn.cmu.edu.
- Click Save.
Cisco AnyConnect is now configured on your device.
Follow the steps below to connect to Cisco AnyConnect from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
- Open the AnyConnect app.
- Select the VPN connection you added.
- Turn AnyConnect VPN ON.
- When prompted, select a Group (see the table below) and then enter your Andrew account userID and password.
If you need to access: Group to use: Library licensed resources
(ArtSTOR, NetLibrary ebooks, and AP Photo Archive)
Library Resources VPN* Windows file shares General Use Campus VPN ACIS services (SIS, DecisionCast, HRIS) General Use Campus VPN
- Click Connect.
You are now connected to VPN.
To disconnect from VPN, select OFF from AnyConnect VPN.
Last Updated: 7/12/13