Clusters Multimedia Lending Policy
The Clusters Multimedia Lending policy is as follows:
- Clusters Multimedia Lending is available to all campus students, faculty, staff, and affiliates who have a valid Andrew ID and CMU ID card.
- You must present your CMU ID card to borrow.
- Lending is available during Cluster staffed hours, in the fall and spring semesters when classes are in session.
- During holidays, summer, and winter periods lending may be limited to academic coursework or faculty requests, and lending hours may change. Please check with the CFA 322 CCon office for availability during these times.
- Items checked out Monday-Thursday are due back by 2 p.m. the next business day.
- Items checked out Friday, Saturday and Sunday are due back the following Monday by 2 p.m.
- Reservations are limited to weekdays only.
Last Updated: 7/17/13