Introduction to Chemical Engineering (06-100)
What do chemical engineers do? There are possibly as many answers as
there are chemical engineers. We asked alumni from different years who
went into different professions about their lives. In these videos the
alumni from the Department of Chemical Engineering at Carnegie Mellon
University have answered the following questions:
1. What is your name and when did you graduate?
2. What is your company and position?
3. What is your “day to day” work like?
4. What chemical engineering skills do you use, both engineering and
5. What do you wish you knew when you were a freshman?