The Chemical Engineering Department offers numerous free print services to its users and students. Printers can be accessed through a ChemE cluster computer, Remote Desktop, or drivers can be installed directly on a personal Windows or Macintosh machine. Quotas have been established to prevent frivolous use of the printers.
Accessing Printers from Wiindows and Mac
- How to print from a cluster machine or remote desktop
- How to print from a windows machine
- How to print from a Mac (Updates S22 - Direct Connection)
- How to print from Linux (Ubuntu or CentOS generic)
- How to print to the copier in DH1110 or the DH 3100 hallway from a Mac
- How to print to the copier in DH1110 or the DH 3100 hallway from a PC