Carnegie Mellon University

Waiver Request

If you would like the Chemical Engineering Undergraduate Committee to review a waiver request, submit the following information to Prof. Susana Steppan:

  1. A formal explanation and justification for the request.
  2. A copy of your Chemical Engineering progress report.  Contact Cindy Vicker if you need an up-to-date PDF.
  3. Copies of any additional documentation that the committee will need to consider the request; i.e., syllabi, transcripts, etc.