Open & Free Course
If you are not an undergraduate student who needs to take C@CM for academic credit, you can access the educational materials via the Open & Free course. The Open & Free course is a non-credit option that is available to all campus affiliates and users worldwide.
Follow the steps below to access the Open & Free C@CM course.
- Go to the Open Learning Initiative website.
- Enter the Course Key ccmoliopen in the Register panel.
- CMU affiliates should login with the Andrew ID and password. External users should sign up for a free OLI account.
- After authenticating, submit your request to register for the course.
- The C@CM staff regularly monitors the course for registration requests. If you are not enrolled within 48 business hours, notify firstname.lastname@example.org of your pending registration request.
Important: You will not receive academic credit for the C@CM Open & Free Course. If you are an undergraduate student, contact your academic advisor for instructions on how to officially enroll in the course via SIO.