Before the deadline:
1. Did you ask your faculty advisor for a letter of support?
2. Did you draft your proposal AND budget?
3. Did you register on the website?
4. Did you attend a proposal writing workshop run by the URO?
5. Did you meet with our Director or Associate Director (optional, but strongly recommended)?
6. Did you check with the Institutional Review Board (IRB) if your project involves human subjects?
Submitting your final proposal:
1. Did you upload a final copy of your SURG (3 pages, plus one page for budget=4 total pages) or SURG/CW (4 pages, plus one page for budget, plus one page for CW questions=5 total pages) proposal?
2. Did your faculty advisor upload a letter of support for your project? (Your advisor will receive an email prompt to upload the letter after you have registered your project online.)
3. Did you physically hand in a copy (single-sided) of your proposal and budget to the URO office at 531 Warner Hall? (NOTE: Faculty letters are submitted online; no hard copies are needed.)
4. If submitting the Arts and Creative Humanities (Type I) proposal, did you physically submit your supporting materials to the URO office?
5. If submitting any color graphs or images, did you physically submit 4 copies of your materials to the URO office?
6. If submitting a SURG/CW, did you fill out the additional two questions on a separate page?