Before the deadline:
1. Did you ask your faculty advisor for a letter of support?
2. Did you draft your proposal AND budget?
3. Did you register on the website?
4. Did you meet with our Director or Assistant Director (optional, but strongly recommended)?
5. Did you fill out a Human Subjects Clearance Request, if needed?
Submitting your final proposal:
1. Did you upload a final copy of your proposal AND budget?
2. Did your faculty advisor upload a letter of support for your project? (Your advisor will receive an email prompt to upload the letter after you have registered your project online.)
3. Did you physically hand in a copy of your proposal and budget to the URO office at 531 Warner Hall?
4. If submitting the Arts and Creative Humanitites (Type I) proposal, did you physically submit your supporting materials to the URO office?
5. If submitting any color graphs or images, did you physically submit 4 copies of your materials to the URO office?