Before the deadline:
1. Did you ask your faculty advisor for a letter of collaboration?
2. Did you draft your proposal?
3. For Type I, Arts and Creative Humanities proposals, did you organize your supporting materials?
4. Did you write a resume?
5. Did you get a transcript (official or unofficial)?
6. Did you draft a one-page biography?
7. Did you register on the website?
8. Did you attend a Proposal Writing Workshop (dates available on our main page).
9. Did you meet with the URO Director or Associate Director (optional, but strongly advised)?
10. Did you fill out a Human Subjects Clearance Request, if needed?
Before you submit your final proposal:
1. Did you post a final copy of your proposal online?
2. Did you drop off hard copies of ALL ITEMS of the application (EXCEPT letter of collaboration) - single-sided only - to the Undergraduate Research Office, 5th Floor, Warner Hall?
3. If submitting the Arts and Creative Humanities (Type I) proposal, did you also physically submit your supporting materials to the URO Office?
4. If submitting any color graphs or images, did you physically submit 5 copies of the materials to the URO office?
5. Did your faculty advisor post a letter of collaboration for your project? (Your advisor will receive an email prompt to submit his/her letter after you have registered your project online.)
6. Did you submit a resume?
7. Did you submit a transcript (official or unofficial)?
8. Did you submit a one-page biography?