Before the deadline:
1. Did you ask your faculty advisor to complete a Recommendation Form?
2. Did you draft your proposal?
3. For Type I, Arts and Creative Humanities proposals, did you organize your supporting materials?
4. Did you write a resume?
5. Did you get a transcript that includes fall mid-term grades (official or unofficial)?
6. Did you draft a one-page biography?
7. Did you register on the website?
8. Did you attend a Proposal Writing Workshop (dates available on our main page).
9. Did you meet with the URO Director or Assistant Directors (optional, but strongly advised)?
10. Did you check with the Institutional Review Board (IRB) if your project involves human subjects?
Before you submit your final proposal:
1. Did you compile a single final pdf of your full proposal (including your resume, biography, history and transcript)?
2. Did your faculty advisor submit the Recommendation Form by email? (Your advisor will receive an email prompt to submit his/her letter after you have registered your project online.)