Vendors-Jared L. Cohon University Center at Carnegie Mellon University - Carnegie Mellon University


Outside vendors are permitted to sell on campus by reserving a table for the Jared L. Cohon University Center indoor commons or for outside the CUC. Rental fees apply. Contact the Scheduling Office to request a table reservation.

Groups not affiliated with the university are not permitted to reserve rooms for events in the CUC. Any organization that is not a recognized student organization or campus department must schedule events with Conference and Event Services, who will coordinate with our scheduling office.