Lost and Found Policy
The University Center Information Desk maintains a lost and found for the campus. The following policy will be adhered to regarding items turned into the lost and found.
All items turned in will be labeled with the date on which it was turned in. The items are stored in a closet behind the Information Desk.
Items will be held in lost and found for no longer than 30 days.
- ID cards and credit cards will be shredded and discarded
- Cell phones will be recycled
- Books will be added to the Alumni Lounge lending library
- Any money turned in will be absorbed into the University Center account
- Personal items such as clothing and bags will be donated to charity
- All other items that cannot be donated will be discarded
- Any items deemed to be worth more than $50 will be recorded in a notebook and locked in oursafe, where it can be accessed only by University Center staff.
- These items can only be returned if a staff member is available to open the safe.
- Patrons must present identification before these items will be returned.