Spring 2013 Faculty Workshop Series
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate which which workshops you will be attending.
LOCATION: Cyert Hall A-70
Flipping The Classroom: More Than Putting Your Lectures Online
Thursday, April 25, 4:30-6:00pm
Are these questions on your mind?
- What resources, in addition to video, can I provide my students for learning outside of class?
- How do I design assessments so that I can see how students are progressing on the work they do outside of class?
- How do I make the best use of in-class time?
- How can I dabble in flipping my classroom and help my students to adjust?
Join us to explore how you can flip your classroom effectively.
Incorporating Videos in Your Teaching
Thursday, May 2, 4:30-6:00pm
We will explore options and share strategies to address these questions:
- How might videos be useful for my teaching context and my students' learning?
- How should I design, structure, or select videos to meet my particular teaching and learning goals?
- How can I link videos to other instructional and assessment activities in my course?
- What tools are available for creating and sharing videos?
Join us to explore options for effectively incorporating videos into your flipped classroom, online course, or blended learning environment.