Welcome to the NEW Eberly Center!
The Eberly Center for Teaching Excellence and Educational Innovation brings pedagogical and technological issues together to support Carnegie Mellon faculty and graduate students in their roles as educators.
We are here to help you design and innovate in this exciting space, including how to:
- Choose resources and tools that best fit your teaching context
- Flip your classroom to maximize student learning
- Insert hooks to collect data for iterative improvement
We have experience working with our faculty colleagues on such projects as:
- Translating your course online
- Developing online testing formats
- Using synchronous and asynchronous tools productively for learning
We continue to offer our high-value services, including:
- One-on-one teaching consultations
- Workshops and seminars for faculty and graduate students
- Blackboard help and support
- Guidance in solving teaching problems
- Incoming Faculty Orientation and Future Faculty Program
- Teaching observations, focus groups, early course evaluations, and more...