Why take summer courses at CMU?
- Enrich your academic experience by adding a minor or elective coursework
- Engage in a smaller classroom setting for an introductory course
- Stay on track to graduate in four years
- Experience the city and campus during a more relaxed time of the year
- Pursue an internship in Pittsburgh
Upcoming dates & deadlines
- May 16 - Summer One and All classes begin
- June 23 - Summer One last day of classes
- June 27 - Summer Two classes begin
- August 4 - Summer Two and All last day of classes
English Department summer courses
Summer is for reading and writing! The English Department invites students to register for its summer courses. Looking to save time with accelerated coursework or to stay on track to graduate in four years? Check out these courses.