Collaborative Event Funding
The Student Body Vice President for Organizations has an allocation set aside to encourage organizations to work together and colloborate on events and initiatives by providing an incentive of financial support for these events.
- How does this event leverage multiple organizations to be able to make something that individual ones aren't able to?
- How does this event support your organizations' missions and goals?
- How will this event impact the campus community?
- Does this event bring something new to the table?
- Have you been as efficient as possible with your expenses?
- What other sources of funding have you explored?
In order to apply for an allocation, please follow these steps:
- Fill out the Common Funding Application and make sure to click on the SBVPO (Colloborative Funding) box. (Note: You will need to be logged into The Bridge to proceed to application).
- Be able to inidicate what organizations are working together, what makes this colloboration special, and how it will benefit the campus community.
- Create a detailed budget outlining all expenses and expected revenue. You can use the "Sample Budget" listed to the right as a guide.
- If necessary, the SBVPO will be in contact with you to set-up a meeting to discuss the funding application proposal.
- Email email@example.com with any questions.