Departmental Representatives-Student Government - Carnegie Mellon University


Representatives are allocated according to department size. Specific information about allocation can be found in our bylaws.

A (mostly) up-to-date list of departmental representatives.

How Do I Become A Rep?

Each department selects its representatives differently.  If your department has a vacant representative position and you're interested in filling it and getting more involved with GSA, email your graduate coordinator, current department rep (if there is one), and/or one of the GSA execs to get more information. We look forward to hearing from you!

Computer Science (1)

Heinz Masters (1)

Information Networking Institute (1)

Mech. Engineering (1)

Robotics (1)

Tepper MSCF (1)

Vacant Rep Positions