An integral part of the GSA's mission is to improve graduate student life. The GSA funds a number of initiatives aimed at this goal at Carnegie Mellon.
This page is meant to serve as a quick and easy way to find information on the resources that GSA is directly responsible for and/or operates. These include:
- Conference/Research Funding (through the Office of the Assistant Vice Provost for Graduate Education)
- Special Allocations Funding
- Dissertation Writing Groups
- Campus Bike Racks
- New Mothers' Rooms
- CMU Shuttle and Escort Tracking
- The Graduate Student Parent Association - contact Heather Knight (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Rebecca Balebako (email@example.com).
CMU offers a host of other resources specifically for graduate students. We have compiled a list. If you can't find what you're looking for there, try the Graduate Education website, the Graduate Student Services programs and services listings, or the Student Affairs listings.
If you have any other questions or need any help, please contact us.