Collaborative Event Funding
The Student Body Vice President for Organizations has an allocation set aside to provide financial support for events that allow organizations to work together and benefit the campus community.
In order to apply for an allocation, please follow these steps:
- Fill out the application form linked to the right.
- Create a detailed budget outlining all expenses and expected revenue. You can use the Sample Budget listed to the right.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your budget attached to schedule a meeting.
- How does this event leverage multiple organizations to be able to make something that individual ones aren't able to?
- How does this event support your organizations' missions and goals?
- How will this event impact the campus community?
- Does this event bring something new to the table?
- Have you been as efficient as possible with your expenses?
- What other sources of funding have you explored?