Benefits and Privileges of Student Government Recognition
Student Government recognition entitles an organization to a variety of benefits, including:
- The ability to apply for funding from the Joint Funding Committee on an annual basis. (Note that funding is not guaranteed)
- The ability to reserve rooms in the University Center and other buildings on campus through the use of SpaceQuest.
- Access to the university accounting system to make purchases and deposit allocations.
- The ability to request a University Center mailbox, organization e-mail account, and Andrew web space.
- Eligibility to petition for office or storage space in the University Center or elsewhere on campus.
- Permission to poster on bulletin boards across campus.
- Eligibility to participate in the fall and spring activities fairs.