207599 Logitech Gaming 230 Stereo Over Head - $50.00
- Game-quality stereo sound: 40mm neodymium drivers deliver high-quality stereo sound for a more immersive gaming experience
- Built for comfort: Lightweight design and soft sport cloth ear cups with 90-degree swivel for maximum comfort and a personalized fit
- Folding, noise-cancelling boom mic: Reduces background noise for clear voice pick up and rotates up and out of the way
- On-cable sound controls: Volume dial and mute switch are close at hand for quick audio adjustments
- Compatibility: For Windows, Mac and Linux computers
207135 Logitech Gaming G330 Behind the Neck - $42.00
- Adjustable, behind-the-head design provides a lightweight, personalized fit - the first of its kind in gaming headsets
- Silicone-lined headband and pivoting ear pads relieve pressure from extended wear.
- Noise-canceling microphone reduces annoying background noise; position the flexible microphone
- Connect digitally to any USB port for enhanced audio or directly to your PC sound card via 3.5 mm jacks.
- In-line audio controls let you adjust the volume or mute the microphone without pausing the action.
207330 Turtle Beach Gaming Ear Force ZLA – $32.00
- Sound-Isolating Ear Cushions - Block out distractions and immerse yourself in the game
- In-line Volume Controls - Quick access to game volume and mic mute controls
- 3.5mm, 4-Pole Connector and PC Adapter Cable - Easily connects to most PC and Mac computers as well as mobile devices and tablets
207331 Tritton Gaming TRIAX AX 180 for Xbox 360 and Playtation 3 - $76.00
- Stereo Analog Connection / Inline Audio Controller with Independent Chat Volume Control
- Voice Compatible with Xbox Live / USB Microphone for Playstation Network
- Xbox360, PS3, Mac or PC for Headset with Communication
- 3.5mm stereo out, or RCA stereo out for stereo playback
- Removable Microphone. Analog Connectivity