Discounts Available to CMU Staff
|PLEASE NOTE: All pricing, login & discount code information is subject to change for the upcoming year.|
- PSO (Pittsburgh Symphony Orchestra) Visit the PSO website for faculty and staff tickets starting at $20!*
- Pittsburgh Opera Go to http://www.pittsburghopera.org/ and use discount code POCMU
- Nemacolin Woodlands Resort: Nemacolin has a Simply the Best Package that is offered on select dates throughout the year. The package includes room accommodations, all taxes and resort fees, as well as a $150 resort spending credit, and breakfast for each person in the room. Prices vary depending on the day of the week and the accommodations selected. For more information on the Simply The Best Package, contact a Resort Sales Specialist at (866) 344-6957 or visit
http://www.nemacolin.com/best-rates-package to book online.
- HoneyBaked Ham Staff Council is pleased to team up with the HoneyBaked Ham Company to offer you a 15% discount off any purchase. Simply print out the attached flier and present it at any participating location. This offer is good through Dec. 31, 2015.
- Housing (Faros Properties): Staff Council is working with Faros Properties to offer a 3% discount on rent each month to CMU employees at their Washington Plaza Apartments location. To receive the discount, during the application process you must provide either 1) an offer letter on CMU letterhead, 2) a letter of employment verification from an immediate supervisor/HR representative, or 3) a recent pay stub confirming CMU employment. All questions concerning this discount should be directed to Vivek Shastry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Did you know that Weight Watchers is offered here at Carnegie Mellon for onsite meetings every Wednesday @ 11:30am in Cyert Hall B6-A!?! *UNDER NEW LEADERSHIP!! Membership includes all Weight Watchers material, weekly meetings and e-Tools (WW online tools). Download the flyer for more details. For any questions, please contact Rita Motor at: email@example.com
- Coming soon
Kennywood Employee DayStaff Council coordinates the annual Kennywood Employee Day at Kennywood Park (typically, the second weekend in June) Flier
Hersheypark (Near Harrisburg)Flier ****Includes the purchase URL and participant code. Staff Council is pleased to offer discount tickets to Hersheypark this summer! Purchase tickets via http://tinyurl.com/cmu2015 with promo code 95336. If you purchase tickets before July 5, 2014, you will receive an extra savings and tickets can be used ALL summer season long.
Purchases made before July 5, 2015Regular 1-day pass (ages 9-54) - $40.952
2 Admission tickets purchased online before 7/5/15 are VALID for the entire 2015 Summer operating season!
Regular 1-day pass (ages 9-54) - $47.953
- Jr/Sr 1-day pass (ages 3-8; 55-69) - $35.95
- Senior+ 1 day pass (ages 70+) - $23.25
- Regular 2 day (ages 9-54) - $80.20
- Jr/Sr 2-day (ages 3-8; 55-69) - $58.70
3 Rate for purchases beginning 7/6/15
Hershey Games Value Pack
A $29 value for only $15!
Valid for 13 games at Hersheypark
For added savings up to 25%, purchase Hersheypark Meal Tickets. Choose a meal at a participating food venue within Hersheypark. All meals include an entrée, side, and a 2015 souvenir cup beverage with 99¢ refills during the 2015 regular season. See flier for details.
- Minted (http://www.minted.com/), the online stationery company, is happy to offer CMU faculty and staff a 10% off + free shipping discount on holiday photo cards and christmas photo cards. Just enter MINTEDFF2 coupon code at checkout. This discount code doesn't expire, however, it only applies to holiday photo cards (www.minted.com/holiday-photo-cards) and Christmas photo cards (www.minted.com/photo-christmas-cards) at this time.
Exploring Your CMU Perks
|CMU provides numerous (well hidden) benefits to staff that you can take advantage of, including discounts, memberships, and events. Explore your perks to see the deals and discounts available to you.|