Flu Shots 2013
Get Ready for Flu Season; Clinics To Begin
In anticipation of flu season, University Health Services will be conducting flu vaccination clinics on campus in September, October, and November. The schedule is as follows:
- September 25: 9 a.m. -12 p.m., University Health Services
- October 1: 9 a.m. -12 p.m., National Robotics Engineering Center in Lawrenceville
- October 7: 3 - 6 p.m., Tepper School of Business, GSIA 109
- October 10: 2 - 4 p.m., PPG, downtown
- October 17: 2 - 6 p.m., Hamburg Hall
- October 21: 12:30 - 4:30 p.m., Rangos 2, University Center
- November 1: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Mellon Institute, Social Room
- November 6: 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., Rangos, University Center (as part of the 2013 Benefits & Fitness Fair) (Please note that while the Fair begins at 10, flu shots don't start till 11)
- November 18: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., Connan Room, University Center
- November 25: 3 - 5 p.m., Tepper School of Business, GSIA 109
Please bring your CMU ID card; you're also welcome to print out & complete the Flu Shot Authorization form (linked here) and bring it with you.
Carnegie Mellon will cover the vaccine cost for staff and faculty; the CMU student insurance plan will cover the vaccine cost for students on the plan. For spouses/partners and students on other plans, the cost is $17 (payment by student account or check only; no cash, please). Checks (if applicable) should be made payable to Carnegie Mellon University.
CLINIC HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. For additional clinics, schedule updates and information go to the University Health Services website.
Version Sept. 24, 2013