Flu Shots 2014
Get Ready for Flu Season; Clinics To Begin
Please bring your CMU ID card, whether you choose to attend a Walk-In Clinic or a scheduled appointment
WALK-IN CLINICS (No appointment necessary)
In anticipation of flu season, University Health Services will be conducting flu vaccination clinics on campus in September, October, and November. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday, September 22, 2–5 pm @ Hamburg Hall Room 242
- Thursday, September 25, 1–5 pm @ CUC Rangos 1
- Wednesday October 1, 9–11:30 am @ Mellon Institute
- Wednesday, October 8, 9–11:30 am @ NREC in Lawrenceville
- Wednesday, October 15, 3:30–6 pm @ Morewood Gardens Entryway
- Wednesday, October 22, 9–11 am @ PPG Place
- Thursday, October 30, 2–5:30 pm @ Tepper School of Business
- Wednesday, November 5, 10 am–3 pm @ CUC Rangos Rooms
- Thursday, November 13, 2–5:30 pm @ Hamburg Hall Room 242
- Thursday, November 20, 9 am-12 pm @ CUC Rangos 3
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (Morewood Gardens)
CLICK HERE to schedule an appointment and complete your consent form online in advance of your appointment (Consent forms are paperless this year, simply bring your ID)
PLEASE NOTE: Appointments are available for students, staff, and faculty only. Spouses/partners are invited to attend any walk-in clinic (above).
- Wednesday, September 10, 1:30–5 pm
- Thursday, September 11, 1:30–5 pm
- Tuesday, September 16, 8:30–11:30 am
- Thursday, September 18, 10 am–5 pm
- Friday, October 3, 8:30 am–12 pm
- Friday, October 10, 8:30 am–5 pm
- Thursday, October 23, 10 am–5 pm
- Friday, October 3, 11:30–4:30 pm
- Monday, November 10, 1:30–5 pm
LOCATION: University Health Services, on the ground floor of Morewood Gardens, E Tower. Cross at the light at the intersection of Forbes and Morewood, walking away from Warner Hall and towards the dorm building across the street. Their red awning is labeled 'Student Health Services', directly behind the bus stop shelter.
Carnegie Mellon will cover the vaccine cost for staff and faculty; the CMU student insurance plan will cover the vaccine cost for students on the plan. For spouses/partners and students on other plans, the cost is $19 (payment by student account or check only; no cash, please). Checks (if applicable) should be made payable to Carnegie Mellon University.
CLINIC HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. For additional clinics, schedule updates and information go to the University Health Services flu vaccine website.
Version Sept. 11, 2014