- Thanh-Le Nguyen, Ying Zhang and Martin Griss, "ProbIN: Probabilistic Inertial Navigation," In the Proceedings of The Third Mobile Entity Localization and Tracking (MELT) Workshop held at the 7th IEEE International Conference on Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Networks. , San Francisco, CA, November 8-12, 2010.
- Peng-Wen Chen, Snehal Kumar Chennuru, Senaka Buthpitiya and Ying Zhang, "A Language-Based Approach to Indexing Heterogeneous Multimedia Lifelog, " In the Proceedings of The Twelfth International Conference on Multimodal Interfaces (ICMI) , Beijing ,China , November 8-12, 2010.
- Snehal Kumar Chennuru, Peng-Wen Chen, Jiang Zhu and Ying Zhang, " Mobile Lifelogger - recording, indexing, and understanding a mobile user's life , " In the Proceedings of The Second International Conference on Mobile Computing, Applications, and Services , Santa Clara, CA, Oct 25-28, 2010.
- Ying Zhang, Stephan Vogel, "Significance Tests of Automatic Machine Translation Evaluation Metrics, " In Machine Translation: Volume 24, Issue 1 (2010), Page 51-65.
- Peng-Wen Che, Snehal Kumar Chennuru and Ying Zhang, "A Language Approach to Modeling Human Behavior, " In the Proceedings of the seventh international conference on Language Resources and Evaluation (LREC 2010) , Malta, May 17-23, 2010.
- Z. Sun, A. Purohit, K. Yang, N. Pattan, D. Siewiorek, A. Smailagic, Ian Lane and P. Zhang, " VMA: An Inexpensive Indoor Acoustic Sensing Platform for In-home Patient Monitoring.", Poster Session, MobiSys, 2010 [poster]
- Ian Lane, Matthias Eck, Kay Rottmann and Alex Waibel, "Tools for Collecting Speech Corpora via Mechanical-Turk.", In Proc. Creating Speech and Language Data With Amazons Mechanical Turk, 2010.
- Yik-Cheung Tam, Ian Lane and Tanja Schultz, "Rapid Unsupervised Topic Adaptation - A Latent Semantic Approach.", In The GALE Book, Part 3: Machine Translation from Speech, pp. 463-481
- Stephen M. Chu, Hong-Kwang Kuo, Lidia Mangu, Qin Shi, Shilei Zhang, Yong Qin, Qin Jin, Ian Lane, and Yik-Cheung Tam, "Towards the State of the Art in Automatic Mandarin Broadcast Speech Transcription.", In The GALE Book, Part 3: Machine Translation from Speech, pp. 481-491
- Roger Hsiao, Mark Fuhs, Yik-Cheung Tam, Qin Jin, Ian Lane, and Tanja Schultz, "The CMU-InterACT Mandarin Transcription System for GALE.", In The GALE Book, Part 3: Machine Translation from Speech, pp. 492-500
- Udhyakumar Nallasamy, Ian Lane, Mark Fuhs, Mohamed Noamany, Yik-Cheung Tam, Qin Jin and Tanja Schultz, "CMU-InterACT 2008 Arabic Speech Recognition System for GALE.", In The GALE Book, Part 3: Machine Translation from Speech, pp. 530-535
- Matthias Paulik, Ian Lane, Tanja Schultz, "Improving Machine Translation of Spoken Language.", In The GALE Book, Part 3: Machine Translation from Speech, pp. 565-575
See all publications by interACT researchers