Abe Ishihara - Research & Course Work
- Certification of Adaptive Control for Manned and Unmanned Aircraft
- Intelligent Monitoring and Control of Building Integrated Photovoltaics
- Hot-spots due to partial soiling of solar array
- Solar Controls and Diagnostics Testbed
- PDLC Shading
- Intelligent Resilient Aircraft Control (NASA)
- Intelligent Diagnostics for Revenue Critical Photovoltaic Arrays: A Data-Driven Approach
- Performance Monitoring for Building Integrated Photovoltaics (DOE)
Recent Solar Publications
- A.K. Ishihara and Ben-Menahem. Asymptotic analysis of the two-diode photovoltaic model. IASTED Power and Energy Systems and Applications, 2011.
- D. Liddell, Y. Yeh, R. Getsla, K. Young, C. Yeh, J. Dolan, D. Nguyen, Ben-Menahem S., S. Yang, and, A. Ishihara. A testing and evaluation framework for photovoltaic arrays under degradation. IASTED Power and Energy Systems and Applications, 2011.
- D. Nguyen, J. Dolan, A.K. Ishihara, and S. Ben-Menahem. A finite element method formulation for non-uniform heating of photovoltaic modules with associated validation metrics. IASTED Power and Energy Systems and Applications, 2011.
- Ben-Menahem and A.K. Ishihara. Photovoltaic hot-spot automated diagnostics from partial noisy sensor data: A physics based approach using splines and stochastics. IASTED Power and Energy Systems and Applications, 2011.
- J. Dolan, S. Ben-Menahem, and A.K. Ishihara. Lumped-parameter least squares estimation of thermal constants for partially-shaded photovoltaic (pv) modules. IASTED Power and Energy Systems and Applications, 2011.
- J.A. Dolan, R. Lee, Yoo-Hsiu Yeh, Chiping Yeh, D.Y. Nguyen, S. Ben-Menahem, and A.K. Ishihara. Neural network estimation of photovoltaic IV curves under partially shaded conditions. In Neural Networks (IJCNN), The 2011 International Joint Conference on, pages 1358 –1365, 31 2011-aug. 5 2011.