Master of Science in Software Management: Part-Time & Full-Time
Developing Software Leaders
The MS in Software Management degree cross-trains its students to build the expertise required to succeed in the software industry — teaching a mix of technical, creative and interpersonal skills to leverage within a variety of settings, from start ups to international corporations.
This program is a distinctive, interdisciplinary master's degree offered by Carnegie Mellon University’s Integrated Innovation Institute, a joint initiative of the College of Engineering, Tepper School of Business, and the School of Design within the College of Fine Arts.
Learn More Today
Why Software Management?
- Only CMU Silicon Valley program with part-time option that caters to the working professional
- Full-time program includes option for internship, providing real-world software experience in the heart of Silicon Valley
- Ideal program for current or aspiring product managers featuring an integrated curriculum of engineering (software) + business + design (UX/HCI)
- Degree with a rich 13-year history and more than 300 alumni based in Silicon Valley and globally, ideal for building your network
- Excellent opportunities for entrepreneurs, including start up mentorship program VentureBridge (a university-wide program hosted within the Integrated Innovation Institute)