Technical Graduate Programs in Engineering & Information Technology
East meets west with six distinct professional degree programs offered through several departments of Carnegie Mellon's College of Engineering. Programs offered at Carnegie Mellon Silicon Valley share a common interdisciplinary focus, with core courses providing an appropriate mix of technical, business, and organizational skills. At the same time, each program uniquely prepares students for a diversity of career paths across a variety of industries. Students in these programs divide their time between the rich academic environment at the main Pittsburgh campus and the lively technology environment of Silicon Valley and northern California that is second to none.
- Master of Science in Engineering & Technology Innovation Management
- Master of Science in Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Ph.D. in Electrical & Computer Engineering
- Master of Science in Information Technology
- MSIT - Mobility
- MSIT - Information Security
- MSIT - Software Management
IT and Electrical & Computer Engineering Graduate Programs
Offering both Master's & Ph.D.'s, our bicoastal technical graduate programs give electrical and computer engineering & information technology graduate students the opportunity to complete coursework at both the Pittsburgh and Silicon Valley campuses.