Monday, June 20, 2016
Kigali Serena Hotel
Ballroom (Upper Level)
10:30 a.m. Graduation Ceremony
Reception to follow
- This event is by invitation only.
- Please bring your invitation with you to the ceremony.
- Graduating students will be limited to four (4) invitations to distribute to family and friends.
- Regalia will be provided to students and faculty. The process for distribution and collection for students will be on June 16 and faculty will get theirs at the venue at Bambara Lounge.
- On the day of graduation, students need to arrive at 9:00 a.m. and report to the waiting area led by ushers.
- Doors will open at 9:30 a.m. Guests should arrive in plenty of time to park and find seating.
- Guest seating is first-come, first-served.
- The procession of graduating students will begin precisely at 10:30 a.m.
- All guests should be seated before that time.
- At the conclusion of the ceremony, families and guests should remain in their seats until the recession of ceremony participants is complete.
- After the ceremony, there will be a photo shoot session for graduates, faculty and special guests. Other guest should go directly to the reception, where there will be a photo booth for informal photographs.
- Attire for this event is business formal or formal traditional.
For any questions regarding the graduation ceremony, please direct them to Ines Manzi, Associate Director of Operations, at email@example.com
Highlights from the 2015 Graduation Ceremony