Friday, September 17, 2010
QoLT Goes to Asia
QoLT Leaders Invited to Speak in Korea and China
Kate Seelman and Takeo Kanade
QoLT Center Research Director Kate Seelman presented a full Lecture Tour in Korea from Septmber 8 - 11, 2010.
The full schedule of talks included:
- Lecture at the Korean Occupational Therapy Society, Seoul (Sept. 11)
- Lecture at the Seoul National University, Seoul (Sept. 10)
- Lecture at the Ministry of Health & Welfare, Korean government, Seoul (Sept. 10)
- Keynote for the International Symposium of Rehabilitation Research, Hilton, Seoul (Sept. 9)
- Symposium at the Yeoungnam University, Daegu (Sept. 8)
QoLT Center Director Takeo Kanade also recently traveled to China. He presented a talk entitled “Quality of Life Technology: A New Perspective to Robotics” at Shanghai Jiaotong University in China on September 14, 2010.