Friday, May 22, 2009
QoLT Industry Panel
May 22, 2009 - 4:30pm
The Student Leadership Council is once again hosting a QoLT Industry Panel on Friday, May 22, 2009 at Rangos Hall at Carnegie Mellon's University Center. There will be a panel discussion beginning at 4:30pm, and a networking hour from 5:30-6:30pm. Faculty, students and others are welcome to attend.
This forum is an opportunity for students to learn about exciting careers in health care and quality of life technology. This years panel will include:
- Johnny Farringdon, Director of Research, Bodymedia Inc.
- John Bertoty, Executive Director, Blueroof Technologies Inc.
- Amar Kapadia, Director, Innovation & New Ventures, Vocollect Inc
- Brian Long, Innovation Manager, New Business Creative Center, Bayer MaterialScience
- Louis Ross, President, CEO & Chariman, Virtus Advanced Sensors
Please see the panel flyer [pdf] for more details.