A range of concentrations will be available to students. Some of the concentrations that will be available are illustrated through the following course groupings:
- Courses in organizations and behavioral decision making on individual and group decision making.
- Courses in groups and organizations on their processes and performance.
- Courses in game theory and industrial organization on competitive behavior.
- Courses in entrepreneurship on firm startups and financing of new ventures.
- Courses in the history of business and technological change.
- Courses in engineering pertaining to innovation and technology.
- Courses in policy analysis.
- Courses in engineering policy pertaining to the following themes:
- science, technology and innovation policy
- geography and regional economic development
- energy management and policy
- telecommunications management and policy
- risk management.
Carnegie Mellon: +1 (412) 268-4649