Thursday, October 13, 2011
Audia, Camerlengo, Krowitz, Lanyon, Miller and Wells Win Andy AwardsPresident Jared L. Cohon and Provost and Executive Vice President Mark Kamlet announced the 2011 Andy Award winners last Friday during a ceremony in McConomy Auditorium. The Andy Awards, named for Andrew Carnegie and Andrew Mellon, recognize individual staff members and teams for their outstanding performance, commitment to excellence and significant impact on the university. The winners and their categories are:
- Innovation: Steve Audia, technical manager and coordinator for the Entertainment Technology Center;
- Commitment to Students: Renee Camerlengo, assistant dean of Student Affairs and director of special projects;
- Community Contributions: Stanley Krowitz, University Center administrator;
- University Citizenship: John Lanyon, Peer Tutor coordinator;
- Culture: Madelyn Miller, director of Environmental Health & Safety;
- Dedication: Amy Wells, administrative coordinator for the History Department.
Read more about the winners in the next Piper.