Thursday, November 17, 2011
University Priority: Ethics and Safety
The health, safety and well-being of the university community are top priorities at Carnegie Mellon University. Carnegie Mellon provides a hotline that all members of the university community should use to confidentially report suspected unethical activity relating to financial matters, academic and student life, human relations, health and campus safety, or research.Students, faculty and staff can anonymously file a report by calling 1-877-700-7050 or visiting the Web at http://www.reportit.net (user name: tartans, password: plaid). All submissions will be reported to appropriate university personnel.
The hotline is NOT an emergency service. For emergencies, call University Police at 412-268-2323.
Below is a list of additional university resources and contacts.
- Shuttle & Escort Service: 412-268-2323
- Health Services: 412-268-2157
- Counseling & Psychological Services: 412-268-2922
- Sexual Assault Advisers website: http://www.studentaffairs.cmu.edu/student-life/saa/emergency_help/index.html
- Employee Assistance Program: 1-888-267-8126
- Environmental Health & Safety: 412-268-8182