Emeritus Professor, Physics
EducationPh.D., Carnegie Institute of Technology
Professor Fetkovich is currently emeritus. He has previously served as associate head of the department and special assistant to the president for academic affairs.
Research interests have included elementary particle physics, solar energy, and condensed matter physics.
- Fetkovich, J.G., A Mnemonic System for Some Thermodynamic Relations, Am. J. of Physics (1984).
- Fetkovich, J.G., Biofouling and Corrision Studies, COO-4041-12-DOE Report (1983).
- Fetkovich, J.G., Biofouling and Corrosion Studies, National Technical Information Service, Springfield, VA (1982).
- Fetkovich, J.G., Interpretation and Implications of OTEC Biofouling Data, (Proceedings of the DOE Building Conference, Washington, D.C., 1979).
- Fetkovich, J.G., G.N. Granneman, L.M. Mahalingam and D.L. Meier, Measurement and Mechanisms of Biofouling in Ocean Thermal Energy Conversion Heat Exchangers, Proceedings of the V OTEC Conference, Miami Beach, Florida (1978).
- Zener, C. and J.G. Fetkovich, Foam Solar Sea Power Plant, Science 189, 294 (1975).