Research Related Websites at CMU
- Center for Technology Transfer and Enterprise Creation (CTTEC) - CTTEC link
- Financial Management Project for CMU personnel - FMP website
Finance Division Directory
- The Finance Division Directory is now posted at the Finance Division website and can be viewed here. This has replaced the former "Who to Call for What" document.
The Research Administrators Council is a collection of research administrators working together to:
- Provide a university wide arena for discussion of those topics impacting research and the administration of research at Carnegie Mellon;
- Address the training needs of the campus community in the area of research administration; and
- Facilitate the dissemination of information that may impact the administration of research.
Sponsored Projects Accounting
The Sponsored Projects Accounting department (SPA) is responsible for filing all financial, property and patent reports required for sponsored awards. This includes the billing and collection of funds. SPA also coordinates the annual A-133 audit as well as all individual project audits.
- Carnegie Mellon users can access the SPA Website.
- SPA is located at the UTDC building at Carnegie Mellon University. SPA's phone number is 412-268-2091.