Transitional On-Campus Housing-Office of International Education - Carnegie Mellon University

Transitional On-Campus Housing

Graduate and exchange students arriving in Pittsburgh in August may have access to limited transitional Carnegie Mellon housing if it is requested it in advance.

  • If you are interested in transitional housing you can reserve a room through the Summer Housing icon on the Housing and Dining Services web site or by visiting Transitional Housing.
  • If you need temporary housing before August 1, CMU has a web site that provides information on local hotels. A short list of hotels is provided in the Temporary Hotel Accommodations section of the Settling In Guide.
  • For more information about Carnegie Mellon's housing visit Housing and Dining Services. For more information on off-campus housing, visit the Community Housing website.

Last Updated On:  March 11, 2015