Alex John London
Professor of Philosophy and Director of the Center for Ethics and Political Philosophy
Alex John London studies foundational issues in human research, issues of transnational social justice and methodological issues in theoretical and applied ethics. His research focuses on:
- medical ethics, including the ethics of modern medicine, contested surgeries and innovative surgeries and the use of statistical methods in medical research;
- international research ethics;
- conducting human research in the context of a public health emergency;
- the involvement of prisoners in medical research; and
- risk and clinical research studies.
For an interview, email Shilo Rea or call her at 412-268-6094.
For more information, visit London’s faculty page.