Student Consumer Information-Middle States Accreditation - Carnegie Mellon University

Student Consumer Information

The Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), requires institutions of higher education that participate in federal financial aid programs (e.g., federal loan programs, Pell grants, Federal Work-Study) to make available to students, parents, and others, specific information about their colleges and universities.  This reporting ranges from general information about an institution, to its educational programs and services, to its policies, and to its student outcomes.

Using guidance from the National Postsecondary Education Cooperative (NPEC), Carnegie Mellon has provided this information in one document (please see below). 

Parents and students are welcome to contact the Office of the Vice Provost for Education at 412-268-8677 for questions regarding any reporting area or to request a paper copy of the Student Consumer Information document.