Integrated Master's/Bachelor's Degree Program
The Integrated Master’s/Bachelor’s program (IMB) is an exciting opportunity for students who excel academically and want to pursue both a Bachelor’s degree and a Master’s Coursework (MSC) degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- The application fee, Graduate Record Exam (GRE), and recommendation letters are waived.
- The Bachelor’s degree may be completed simultaneously with the MS degree or in a preceding semester.
- Courses taken for the MSC degree may not be counted in the Bachelor degree requirements.
- The two degrees are typically completed in 8 to 10 semesters.
- At least one semester of full time graduate status is required when completion of the two degrees extends beyond the 8th semester.
- A student with a cumulative QPA of 3.00 or higher in the second semester of their junior or senior year is guaranteed admission into the MS degree through the IMB program.
- To be officially admitted, the student must complete the IMB degree program form: MechE IMB Form.
If a student does not meet the exact overall 3.00 QPA requirement, they must apply for admission via the Graduate Admissions guidelines. All portions of the application must be completed.
Please check with your undergraduate academic advisor for more information.