We are grateful for all of the contributions provided by our alumni. Alumni give of themselves in various capacities that have tremendous impact on the Department's continued success. If you are ready to get involved, here are several ways that you can give back to the Department of Mechanical Engineering.
- Join the new Alumni Advisor Network – Mentor students, have career conversations, hold mock interviews, critique resumes.
- Attend career fairs and corporate presentations – Come back to campus and share your expertise with current students who want to hear how your College of Engineering education impacted you.
- Corporate champion – Build relationships between CMU and your employing organization. Encourage your company to recruit from Mechanical Engineering for full-time positions, internships, and co-ops. There are other mutually beneficial opportunities such as corporate sponsorships and partnership as well.
- Giving – Your gift has the greatest impact when you earmark it directly for the Department of Mechanical Engineering. You can give online, by phone (412-268-2021), or by regular mail (Department of Mechanical Engineering, 401 Scaife Hall, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15213). Please don't forget about matching gifts – your employer may match your contribution to make your gift go even farther.
- Volunteer activities – The Alumni Association has details on upcoming events and volunteer opportunities.
Questions? Contact Emily Winn.