Mellon College of Science Staff Recognition Awards
Call for Nominations
Please join Dean Fred Gilman in honoring MCS staff for their dedication and service to the Mellon College of Science. The awards ceremony will be on Thursday, May 1, 2014 at 12:00 p.m., with a reception to follow immediately after.
Nominate your colleagues for the following:
- Merit Award
- Rookie Award
- Special Award
- Outstanding Achievement Award
Deadline for nominations is Friday, March 28, 2014.
- Nominations may be made by anyone in the MCS community, including administrators, faculty, staff and students.
- Nominations must include the completed nomination form and at least two (2) separate, but not more than five (5), statements of support. A person can write more than one nominating or supporting letter, as long as they are for different awards (i.e., a letter for the rookie award and a letter for the special award, but not a letter for two different people nominated for the same award).
- Members of the MCS Staff Awards Committee are not eligible to be nominated for the MCS Merit Award, MCS Outstanding Achievement Award, or MCS Rookie Award during the years in which they are serving on this committee. Committee members are eligible to receive MCS Service Awards acknowledging their years of service to the University. Members of the MCS Staff Awards Committee are also not eligible to nominate candidates for these awards nor may they write letters in support of a nomination package during the years in which they are serving on this committee.
- Please submit complete nomination packet (nomination form and supporting nomination forms) to email@example.com.