Web, Video & More
The Marketing & Communications' web and multimedia teams manage a variety of university resources. Check out some samples below:
- The university homepage, featuring a new story nearly every weekday and an event/news listing.
- Carnegie Mellon Newsletter
- Specialty web pages including (but not limited to):
- Review our social media guidelines [.pdf]
- Take a look at our Learning & Development presentations:
- Check out the social media directory
- Follow us on: Facebook | Flickr | iTunes | Twitter | YouTube
Content Management System (CMS)
- Carnegie Mellon's YouTube channel — a collection of university-focused videos to view and share
- Carnegie Mellon in :60 — an upbeat visual overview of the university
- Notable Alumni — a selection of alumni from across the university who've made outstanding contributions to the world
- Areas of Excellence — a look at some of the university's key focus areas, narrated by alumnus Ted Danson
- B-roll collection — HD footage of the university campus, buildings, projects and people is available for media outlets and other productions
Consulting with Campus Community
The web and multimedia teams frequently work closely with the university's computing services – and with the university's schools, colleges and departments, consulting on web-related issues.
While there are limited resources, we welcome the opportunity to strategize with you about your communications on the web – especially as you embark on new initiatives. Please contact us.