What is lynda.com?
You will find a continually growing and evolving library of training videos and tutorials covering a wide range of software, technologies and business topics at lynda.com. Carnegie Mellon students, faculty and staff members can take advantage of fee-free 24/7 access to the entire library of training; this includes:
- Over 1100 courses and 65,000 tutorials with new releases every week. Follow the lynda.com blog, newsletter or RSS feed to get news about latest releases.
- My Training - bookmark videos, chapters or courses for future reference, or stop and restart a course where you left off.
- Search for courses by subject, software, author or keyword.
For a video tour of lynda, visit their FAQ web page and click the "Take a Guided Tour" link.
How to Access lynda.com
All Carnegie Mellon students, faculty and staff members have access to lynda.com free of charge. Under our campus license agreement you can click the red Log in button on this page to login with your Andrew userID and password. After logging into lynda.com you will be prompted to create a profile which you can later use to track your progress, report on classes taken, and create bookmarks.
For help with logging into lynda using your Andrew userID and password, contact the Computing Services Help Center at email@example.com or 412-268-HELP.
For lynda.com online support for questions concerning system requirements, instructions for using the online training or questions about the content itself; see:
- Frequently Asked Questions about lynda.com
- Functional Support for lynda.com
- System Requirements for lynda.com
- About lynda.com
Additional Learning Opportunities
For additional learning opportunities, visit Human Resources Learning and Development.
Let us know what you think! We’re always interested in your feedback. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org