Other Employment Opportunities at Carnegie Mellon University
Careers@CarnegieMellon lists our staff employment opportunities. There are other employment opportunities with Carnegie Mellon that are not listed on Careers@CarnegieMellon.
- Faculty positions are generally hired through the academic department.
- Custodial positions are hired through Integrated Service Solutions; contact 412-268-2036.
- Dining positions are hired through Culinart; contact 412-268-8410.
- Temporary positions are administered by Temporary Employment Service. Apply online.
Other Academic, Research and Technical Opportunities
Assistant Professor in Energy Infrastructure Systems—Pittsburgh, PA
Position available in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, in Pittsburgh, PA. Responsible for the following duties:
- Teach graduate and undergraduate students in Energy Infrastructure Systems;
- Develop an active and significant research program with a focus on advanced infrastructure systems and urban systems modeling;
- Participate in interdisciplinary research and interaction with colleagues from other departments;
- Advise graduate and undergraduate students as assigned;
- Publish research activities in refereed professional journals;
- Secure external support for research activities which include the support of graduate students; and
- Perform other academic duties as required.
Requirements: Must have Ph.D. in Civil and Environmental Engineering or related field, or be near completion of Ph.D. degree in Civil and Environmental Engineering or related field.
Please send resumes to: Jodi Lyn Russo, Carnegie Mellon University, 5000 Forbes Avenue, Civil & Environmental Engineering, PH 119, Pittsburgh, PA 15213.