Carnegie Mellon University:
Combining Arts and Technology to Create Innovation with Impact
Connect to Careers@CarnegieMellon to view and/or apply for staff jobs:
How to use Careers@CarnegieMellon to view and apply for staff positions
Careers@CarnegieMellon is the university's online job posting and application system. You can search job listings, submit an online resume, upload a cover letter or other supporting documents, and track the status of jobs to which you have applied.
You must apply online for all positions listed on Careers@CarnegieMellon. Paper resumes cannot be accepted by Human Resources or the hiring department.
Using Careers@CarnegieMellon requires that you create your unique profile. Here's how to get started:
- Connect to the Careers@CarnegieMellon site. Click on "Existing User Sign In" if you have a saved profile.
- Search for jobs using the Search features located on the left side and top of the page.
- If you are a new user, please create a profile. Enter your personal resume information. You can also upload a file that includes a formatted cover letter and resume.
- Apply for jobs by clicking on the Apply button. Be sure to answer any job-specific questions to actually submit your application. You can upload any supporting documents you want to submit as well.
- An email confirmation that your credentials have been received will be sent to you.
For technical assistance, please contact the HR Systems Help Desk at 412-268-3487 or HRIT@andrew.cmu.edu.