Solar Thermal Applications in commercial/residential buildings; Building Retro-Commissioning; Building Energy Modeling; Building energy modeling in Energyplus, Trnsys; Energy System Exergy/Advanced Exergy Analyses for the efficiency improvement; Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Recycle/Reuse as a natural refrigerant.
Research and Projects:
- Retro-Commissioning for Intelligent Workplace Advanced Lighting/Thermal/Ventilation Control;
- Retro-Commissioning for Pittsburgh Children's Community Pediatrics Office;
- Develop CO2 as refrigerant study for CO2 condensing in a vertical tube;
- Conduct Children’s Community Pediatrics Office Environment Study;
- Conduct Hazelwood brownfield revitalization study in terms of district energy system;
- Assist in US Army Battalion Headquarters Energy Conservation Study.